Please read this first...

If you want to know what I'm on about in the shortest time then please read the introductory first post and my current action plan. Comments are very welcome. And if you like this blog, please tell a friend. Thanks!

Wednesday 9 May 2007

Caboolture Sustainable Living Fair: 2nd June

I just found out about an annual sustainable living fair which is held at Burpengary, just north of Brisbane. This year it's scheduled for Saturday the 2nd of June.

Haven't discussed it with Michelle yet but I'm going. (Thanks, hon, I appreciate the support!)

There are several solar energy firms listed as exhibitors so I'll be checking out all their info. The permaculture club sounds like a good group to ask about making some productive use of my "lawn". And along that theme of localisation, I'll hopefully be able to make contact with some other people from this area to share ideas and encouragement with.

Anybody want to join me? We could car pool or something, depending on whether my kids come along and how much time everybody wants to spend there.

No comments: